October 25, 2006

I really can't believe it.

I know, I know. I have been visibly absent from my blog. I have a good excuse.

I just finished writing a feature film comedy script that already has a great chance of being made. The $$ people are promising my funds by the end of November, Stan Dragoti - director of Mr. Mom, among other things, is considering signing on to direct, a major distribution company wants to distribute, the agent of the actor we want for the lead is interested and has accepted the script...all in 2 months.

Amazing. That's the update.

Also, I have pictures from a location scouting trip to las Vegas to post - which I will do in the next couple of days. I will not, however, be posting any pics of my night at Studio 54.

That would be wrong. Very, very wrong.

Look for more updates to this amazing story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment