It can be hard to remember all of the important elements involved in arguing with a liberal, but here is a handy checklist to make sure you've included all of the pieces essential to maintaining the purity of the RWNJ brand.
- Whatever FOX says, you say. When in doubt, watch Glenn Beck.
- Incorporate the #fox, #glennbeck or #tcot hashtag in every tweet, because by calling forth other RWNJs to also attack your opponent, you'll never have to give a real answer for anything.
- If a liberal asks you to provide a source for any claim you have made to prove it is a fact, always respond: "Do your own research!!" or "I'm not going to do your research for you." That way, you don't have to do any research.
- If you feel you must send them a source link, make sure it is only a link from a right-wing blog or op-ed piece. It doesn't matter if you've read it.
- It is also helpful to have a ready list of links on-hand that are completely unrelated to the topic of discussion to flood your opponent's @replies with. Again, it doesn't matter if you've read them.
- If you're unsure about how to start a tweet, try "Why don't you ask Obama/Reid/Pelosi why..." That should get your creative juices flowing.
- All of your tweets (whether you are in a debate or not) should contain at least one insulting name for liberals. Libtard is a favorite, but it is getting a bit less effective from constant overuse. I suggest the more modern twist, Libturd.
- Stay away from facts. Facts are only opinions reinforced by truth.
- Never answer a question. The best way to counter the left's expectation for meaningful dialogue is to ask them an unrelated question in return, such as "Why do you like to kill unborn babies?"
- Make sure each of your tweets is riddled with grammatical and spelling errors. After all, you wouldn't want anyone to be able to accuse you of being one of the "intellectual elite".
- Each of your tweets should include one of the RWNJ signature terms - commie, Marxist, socialist, or Nazi. You may use them interchangeably to keep things fresh. To keep up on the latest trend, trying using "Caliphate" or "sharia law".
- Mention Soros.
- Sprinkle the terms "Patriot," "Constitution," "liberty" and "freedom" here and there to constantly remind others that you're a real American, even when you're not acting like one.
[You can read the updated 2013 edition of this list here.]